Watson Commerce Ideas
Order Management, Inventory Visibility, Store Engagement, Watson Order Optimizer, Call Center and CPQ are now a part of Watson Supply Chain. Please bookmark the Watson Supply Chain Idea Portal.
Submit new product ideas for Watson Commerce Offerings including Digital Commerce, Websphere Commerce, Watson Content Hub, Watson Commerce Insights, Dynamic Pricing, Price Optimization, Promotion Optimization, Markdown and Deal Management. Before you submit, please review existing ideas; if an idea close to yours already exists, it's better to add comments or vote on the existing idea. We will review your ideas and use them to help prioritize our product development. Best of all, the portal will automatically update you when the status of your idea has been changed.
Connect with your peers and IBM experts on the
Watson Marketing and Commerce Community and the Order Management Interest Group, now a part of Watson Supply Chain.
Submit ideas for other Watson Customer Engagement Products:
• Watson Marketing
• Watson Supply Chain
For orders which are partially fulfilled by a store (eg BOPIS order being partially transferred from another store or DC), the store user does not have visibility to the entire order picture, thus is unable to service the customer's request of finding latest details on remaining lines.
1) Customer places a two line order for pickup in store 1.
2) Store PUN (pickup node) has inventory for line 1 and is procuring line 2 from nearby store PFN (procure from node).
3) Shipment S1 for line 1 is dropped to PUN for backroom pick.
4) Shipment S2 for line 2 is dropped to PFN to be shipped to PUN.
5) PUN processes S1 and marks it ready for customer
6) Customer walks in PUN and picks up S1, asks for status on S2.
7) Store associate at PUN cannot answer this request as she does not have access to S2 data or the order data.
How will this idea be used?
To service customers walking in to pick up partial order and asking about overall status of other products on the same order
|What is your industry?||Retail|
|What is the idea priority?||High|
|Link to original RFE|