Watson Commerce Ideas
Order Management, Inventory Visibility, Store Engagement, Watson Order Optimizer, Call Center and CPQ are now a part of Watson Supply Chain. Please bookmark the Watson Supply Chain Idea Portal.
Submit new product ideas for Watson Commerce Offerings including Digital Commerce, Websphere Commerce, Watson Content Hub, Watson Commerce Insights, Dynamic Pricing, Price Optimization, Promotion Optimization, Markdown and Deal Management. Before you submit, please review existing ideas; if an idea close to yours already exists, it's better to add comments or vote on the existing idea. We will review your ideas and use them to help prioritize our product development. Best of all, the portal will automatically update you when the status of your idea has been changed.
Connect with your peers and IBM experts on the
Watson Marketing and Commerce Community and the Order Management Interest Group, now a part of Watson Supply Chain.
Submit ideas for other Watson Customer Engagement Products:
• Watson Marketing
• Watson Supply Chain
External applications need the employee price and discount information at a SKU or Dept/Class/Subclass/Style level, This service enables IBM OMS to calculate the SKU level or Dept/Class/Subclass/Style based on the configured employee discount rules.
Below are the key requirements considered for employee pricing discounts,
• Configured as % off the MSRP/Ticket Price
• Varying discounts by Brand and regions(globally)
• Varying discount for full price Vs outlet products
• Support for discount rules at Dept/Class/Subclass/Style or SKU level
• Support for exclusions at a SKU or merchandising hierarchy level (no discount or different discount % than global rule)
• Different discounts based on employee type (Current employees, Friends of Coach, board of directors)
• Effective date range (start and end dates)
• Support for multiple currencies (USD/CAD/Euro/Pound)
Lakshmi Ramesh -firstname.lastname@example.org
Deiva Kalyana Vinod -(email@example.com)
Mamatha Venkatesh - (firstname.lastname@example.org)
How will this idea be used?
|What is your industry?||Computer Services|
|What is the idea priority?||High|
|Link to original RFE|